CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Whistful Sunday Ahoy!

Today, I have a few goals and things I need to do!

First off, I need to start the day early! There is a lot to accomplish today! Get up get dressed and work 15 minutes in the bathroom.

Then it is off to make breakfast! Feed the kiddos and clean their bathroom up. Then they are going to need a bath. Obviously we need to get them dressed and such!

Put up the laundry I have done tonight, and start a load from the laundry in their room.

Then while they enjoy a TV Show, I'm going to do a quick load of dishes by hand.

after that we are going to call the Ritsch's and see if they are home, if so, I will go and get a few strawberry plants from the garden and wrap them in wet paper towels while we go to their house for an hour or so to visit and deliver said plants.

When we come home, I am going to make lunch. While it's doing it's thing, I'm going to switch clothes and start another load of kids' laundry. At this point I think they will be due for a nap, if they haven't already napped in the car.

Then I need to put up all the dishes and work on the couch. Lots of Crevices in there that are needing assistance. Also need to get under the couch and move all the laundry into the kitchen floor and sort (we have a few piles, we were without a washer for like, a week).

Keep going on the laundry while I clean and organize our living room. I have a party Tuesday Night, so this has got to be done!

Once I'm done with the living room, the kidlets will probably be awake. So time to spend with them. We're probably going to play together on my laptop and work on ABC's and Numbers. **Note to self: Buy a kids game for the Lappy**

After that, I think it will be time to switch clothes and start another load. Perhaps even start a load of dishes again?

Start supper and wake the hubby. Once he's awake and dealing with kids, I'm going to take the big box outside to the Recycling center. **Note to Self: Get some cans to start recycling projects!**

After that I'm going to work another 15 minutes in our Bathroom. IT WILL BE MINE!

....................

And then I'm going to wake up late and realize it was all a nice dream and realize life is more than my planning a whole day for four people who don't want to be planned for.

0 Musings: