CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, March 23, 2009

Superwoman am I!!

At least with the help of my trusty partner, Superman!

Admit it. We’d be hard pressed to make it, at least at first, without our partners. I have to admit though, I know some Superwomen who founded this Monarchy without the help of a man. Yeay you go SSW's!

I have to give major props to my hubby for helping my square away the kids’ bedroom. They are now in a new bedroom and enjoying it. It’s smaller, giving them the big room for their toys and learning area. I’m hoping to move their crafting stuff back there. Yeah, I’m asking for it.

We’re working on dealing with everything we’ve got going on. And I also had a nice bomb dropped on me. My MIL, who I do really love, isn’t coming on Friday. She’s coming Wednesday. Eeeeek! I’m so totally not prepared. So I’m rushing to get everything the way it should be. Which a little bit scary considering all that has to be done. So we’re going to break…break…breakitdown!

*Insert old school beat here*

Kid-s Toyroom

Then da bathroom

Op-gotta do that hallway too.

Then I gots all these piles in the way

Of a nice clean living room

So lets say hay!

Then come tha kitchen

And dishes too.

Hey watcha know,

Need to clean the laundry room!

Now the love shack needs to be cleaned up,

So does the love bath so back it up!

Then straighten up our closet too

And hey watcha know

The house will be clean soon!

*bows* Thank you… Thank you very much.

1 Musings:

Tra La La Boom De Ay said...

Ah, I can comment! GL with your list girl. I'm standing behind you with pompoms cheering you on!