CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, March 30, 2009

GARH!

Don't you hate it when you have an itch on your back that you can't scratch?

So this is the start of a new week. I'm looking into making Roman Shades for my house. They kind of go with the whole Shabby Chic thing I have going. Well... I would have going if my house was not only painted, but the walls finished. Yep, it would so go with it.

I sprained my ankle like super bad, it hurts, still. It'll be a week old Tuesday, so I'll see how it gets going this week. Tried doing the good thing and putting it up at work, I can't. There is absolutely no way in my teeny tiny office with a desk meant for a midget model, that I can prop my foot up AND do my job. So I sacrifice the foot to do the job. It will be a bigger bite in the arse later if I don't.
My visit with my MIL went well. Despite the drugs and well... the drugs are enough. I was gorked for most of her visit, and left for work at 6 a.m. to try and catch up. I'm debating an attempt at driving tomorrow. That adventure may have to wait until Wednesday. Because it wasn't just ANY foot.... nope, had to be the foot I press all the pedles with. It's better with the wrap though, so maybe tomorrow. Maybe.
That is about all that is going on my world. Monday is the start of a new week.... A week of cleaning up unfinished business.

0 Musings: