CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, March 22, 2009

It's hard to get started...

Especially when you don’t want to do anything.

I’m working on dealing with the kids’ sleeping situations. I have my MIL coming in this weekend to stay with us, so it is important that she feel comfortable. But *le sigh* I don’t really want to do anything this weekend. I want to be a lazy bum and just enjoy my first weekend off in a really long time.

I’m really going to have to get out of that mindset. I never have weekends, or evenings off. I’m a mom. This means it’s a 24/7 job to keep everything in order. We’re tackling the house and yard first. In fact I think I’m going to have DH mow the lawn Tuesday or Wednesday Evening. That’ll put a jump start on everything.

My goals for today are:

· Catch up all the dishes

· Clean up the middle room

· Move the kids to the middle room for sleeping purposes

· Laundry, laundry, laundry

If I accomplish these goals, I’ll let you know. If I don’t I’m going to sink into oblivion while watching Moonlight and sinking into the couch.

Note: to comment on my blogs, click the little phrase ‘Musings’ below my blogs. You can rename them, and I always hope that my blogs make you muse a little on yourself, or the sheer comedy of my upturned life.

0 Musings: