CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, May 22, 2009

So dearest readers…

I never finished my experience with the deracho. I survived. I learned to cook with fire, and I didn’t burn anything. I also lost everything in the freezer and the refrigerator. Since then, Tom and I have had a major blow up… and make-up session! We’re finally deciding to work as a team, rather than independent parts of a team. Does that make sense?

My lil’ bro has went away to Topeka, KS to work for a company for the summer. I can’t believe he graduates in December! So we are all doing the chores and amazingly enough it’s been good for us. Tom and I work together doing things and having a laugh, the kids thing they are doing big things and learning how to take care of animals. Tom and I get a few minutes where the kids are occupied with Memaw Gott, and we talk about things. We’re washing the dishes together, and working on the house. And for all you fly ladies reading my journal, I’m defending my spaces, and I’m making a special drug storage thing put up high where the kids can’t get to it.

I have a plan for my bedroom, and bathroom. But plans are just that until we take action on them. I’m feeling more like myself, and I’m just waiting to learn how to move things around. Tom and I are talking about breeding my mare Sweet-T. Just need to find a stud to cross her with. I’m actually thinking a bay paint stallion. Mmmm… that cross would be so pretty!

My laundry monster is dying…. And it’s death is slow and painful, on it and me! I can’t quite put it all up yet, so it’s on a contained area, outside of children and animal reach. Soon though, very soon it shall be defeated. God forbid, I have floors!
I’m also making my own birth control for the dishes, nightly washings eery night as much as I can do until 11:30. I’m tired, but I’m also tired of a house that seems to keep itself and me out of control.

0 Musings: