CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, May 4, 2009

Oh just keep swimming!

Just keep swimming, keep on swimming....


So T and I are digging out of our house. So it's going good. Today we put up a lot of laundry, and tomorrow I need to work on our dishes. I'm even mending some clothes f the kidlets since they are so rough on everything.


I've finally indroduced and defended the ideaology of a sock basket! Yeay. One less thing to do on my list. i'm working my way to a cleaner house, a cleaner house means I can really start taking care of me.


I'm also getting really excited! I have two movies I want to see, Wolverine and Star Trek, Woo Hoo! My Asst Admin at the hospital... He says that it was REALLY good. I also am going to start working on getting T the Star Trek Glasses at BK. Yeay!

0 Musings: