CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, April 10, 2009

I was so horrible about not Getting up...

But I so loved sleeping until 3 p.m. and cuddling with DH....

So today wasn't a complete wash. Right now, I'm just laying on the bed, letting the medication that is making me foggy wear off. I'm going to continue the work on that end room tonight. We're working on thinning out the toys we own. Yeah, quite a few!
The kids aren't adapting to well, and we were so busy cleaning my daughter was going on about how we didn't want to play with her. *sigh* I wish I could do something right by this girl!
Laundry you shall weaken tonight! That is my motto. I am also shampooing the rooms as I go, those with carpet. Hot hot water and Vinager. I hate the sticky feeling after cleaning, but there is no sticky after the vinager wash, so YEAY!
I am going to just get down on hands and knees and really wash the floor with water nad vinager, because I just can't get this whole swiffer thing. I'll just get a dry cloth, or look for a mop thing that allows me to use a washcloth to wipe the floor. Hrmm... idea huh?

0 Musings: