CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, April 16, 2009

I love my Psycho Calico...

Even if she is a real pill and keeps me up all hours of the night....

So I have barely survived another round of visitation. Someday it will get better, when I don't know, but *loud booming voice* SOMEDAY! *sigh*


I had a friend look at my purse I made out of jeans, and adult version mind you, not kiddie. *sorry, must type faster to keep the kitty off the laptop. I'm needing to keep the flashy thing towards the side of my screen so I can see!*


She mentioned that it might be a good idea for me to actually attempt to sew a few things on my own. Just to see if I like that, because I bake *mental note: Relay bake sale next friday.. eeep!* and I sew, really cute things, I just don't do it often. My husband to inspire and encourage my sewing bought me the Platinum Project Runway Brother Sewing Machine for Christmas. I love it! I've used it. I've fixed some negligee issues for a friend, I've made my purse, the satin straps for it. I've got several projects in my head. I love that feeling, when you day dream while typing at work about the pretty things you could make, the ideas that come to you at that time.... So does that make those ideas property of my employer? Hrmm... Don't work, I do my job, multitasking is the way of woman!


So that's just my musings. I'm also working on a complete morning schedule. And secureing lots of cuddles with my main men.... *ugh* You know I mean my son Ian and my husband Tom. Geez, I can't keep up with Tom, why would I throw another large child to clean up after in the mess?

1 Musings:

Tra La La Boom De Ay said...

Sew and sell on Etsy. I LOVE ETSY!!!!