CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Working on living...

It's amazing how you really do have to work at living. I suffer from depression and I somedays just want to crawl in a hole and pretend I have nothing to do with the rest of society. Right now, I'm working on cleaning my house. I have a dinner party tomorrow evening with some friends. I'm making my version of Perogies. I use a basic biscuit dough to make the crust and then potatoes, bacon bits, cheddar, and a lil' bit of onion and various spices. I'm also serving a salad and making a fluffy chocolate pie for dessert.
I'm a foodie, everyone who knows me, knows I LOVE to cook. You could buy kitchen gadgets for me, and I would be more excited than a kid at christmas. Along with that, Tom and I are working on our relationship and I'm going to start going to church. Yeay!

0 Musings: