CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Sunday, March 22, 2009

It's hard to get started...

Especially when you don’t want to do anything.

I’m working on dealing with the kids’ sleeping situations. I have my MIL coming in this weekend to stay with us, so it is important that she feel comfortable. But *le sigh* I don’t really want to do anything this weekend. I want to be a lazy bum and just enjoy my first weekend off in a really long time.

I’m really going to have to get out of that mindset. I never have weekends, or evenings off. I’m a mom. This means it’s a 24/7 job to keep everything in order. We’re tackling the house and yard first. In fact I think I’m going to have DH mow the lawn Tuesday or Wednesday Evening. That’ll put a jump start on everything.

My goals for today are:

· Catch up all the dishes

· Clean up the middle room

· Move the kids to the middle room for sleeping purposes

· Laundry, laundry, laundry

If I accomplish these goals, I’ll let you know. If I don’t I’m going to sink into oblivion while watching Moonlight and sinking into the couch.

Note: to comment on my blogs, click the little phrase ‘Musings’ below my blogs. You can rename them, and I always hope that my blogs make you muse a little on yourself, or the sheer comedy of my upturned life.

0 Musings: